Learn about our outstanding student groups:
- Delta Alpha Pi Honor Society is an honor society founded to recognize high-achieving college students with disabilities.
- Disability Ambassadors promote accessibility, inclusivity, and empowerment of disability identity through student-led education and outreach efforts.
- Rising Scholars Rising Scholars is a nine-week transition program for students new to UF or the DRC, and/or new to their disability. Students will learn about success strategies, career readiness, disability identity, wellness, and more.
- Employment Opportunities The DRC hires student assistants for roles as an Educational Assistant, Testing Proctors, Front Desk, Assistive Technology, and Note Services. Additionally, the DRC has a graduate assistant and practicum students opportunities.
- SOCIAL Gators (Student Opportunities for Career, Independent, and Academic Life) is a program for UF degree-seeking students who identify as having autism spectrum disorder and want to enhance this skills for a more enriching college experience. The group is also open to other students with disabilities who may experience difficulty connecting with others and struggle establishing interpersonal relationships