Students who wish to request accommodated housing consideration, based on a disability, can do so through the Disability Resource Center (DRC). Specific medical documentation will be required from your physician to support the request. The DRC will provide the Department of Housing and Residence Education with the recommended accommodations, based on documentation. After receiving this information, the housing staff will reach out to the student with any questions.

Please contact Jenna Gonzalez at if you have any questions.